I am putting up a checklist of all the things we have asked you to send in and information I need. Obviously, if you have already given me the items/information, there is no need to do so again.
- Filled in consent forms
- Passport sized photos
- Immunisation forms if your child has had an innoculation in the past year.
- Workbooks purchased today – labelled and covered (if you wish) – by Monday please
- 4 normal size photos of your son/daughter (1 photo representing each stage of his/her childhood till he/she turned 3/4 years. (these photos will be used to chart his/her growth).
- A photo of your pet (if any) or a picture of an animal they like (to be used in class activities)
- Navy blue overall
- Small cushion for circle time
- If you have not given your consent for photos to be uploaded on the blog, I would appreciate it if you would inform me. I will be looking up the forms you filled in last year but this will help me be more careful
Most of you have sent in most of the items already, so don’t worry if the list seems long.
Thank you for your help 🙂