I look forward to meeting everybody at the graduation tomorrow. The children seem prepared and ready to move on to Junior 1 and in tomorrow’s ceremony will celebrate all their achievements during the year.
Just a few notices (as usual!!)
- The graduation ceremony starts at 8.30am. Parents are requested to be seated by 8.20am.
- The children are to be in class by 8am sharp, as usual. Parents can leave the items required for swimming in class.
- Children are to come to school with their swim suits underneath their uniform.
- There will be time for the children to have a quick breakfast snack before coming down for the graduation ceremony.
- After the graduation ceremony, we will return to class until our coach collects us at 10am. The children can snack again while waiting if they want to do so. We would like to request your help and ask you to please help up by carrying up 1 chair with you from the hall to the class (one per child) as all our classroom chairs will be down in the hall.
- For the swimming activity, you need to bring with you –
a towel, beach shoes, a swimming cap (if you have one), underwear, armbands (NOT inflated as these will only be required if the instructor decides they are necessary) and the toiletries required to take a shower afterwards.